Upon completion of this course the learner
will be able to:
- Identify the goal of the Safe Schools Against Violence
in Education (SAVE) legislation.
- Discuss the importance of data collection related to
- Discuss how the components of the SAVE legislation interface
in the prevention of violence in the schools.
- Describe how educational, legal/regulatory and environmental
domains promote school safety within the SAVE legislation.
- Discuss risk and protective factors related to school
Continue on to